Click here if you require a W-9 form for Tuned in to Learning®.
Fax your official signed, numbered and dated purchase order to 858-777-3626, send to us by email or mail to P.O. Box 221016, San Diego, CA 92192.
We cannot accept purchase orders over the phone. Please make sure to identify an accounts payable contact name and phone number with your order. If you would like to purchase digital Downloads or Subscriptions via purchase order, please provide a valid email address to deliver the Download/Subscription links to.
Please note that free shipping for orders over $100 only applies to orders placed online, and does not apply to Purchase Orders.
How to Place an Order
To order by credit card online, click on “Store” in the main navigation bar. You may view, change quantities, or delete items in your shopping cart at any time by clicking “Cart” in the top right navigation bar.
Ordering by Phone
You can order by phone using your credit card by calling our toll free number at 1-877-TUNED-IN (1-877-886-3346).
Ordering by Mail, Email, or Fax
You can order by mail, email, or fax using the printed order form here. Downloads and subscriptions cannot be purchased via mail, email, or fax at this time unless you are ordering via a purchase order. For California residents, be sure to add in any applicable shipping and sales tax for hard copy products based on the instructions provided on the order form. Checks can be made out to Tuned in to Learning.
Send the completed form along with a check or credit card information to:
Email: Click Here
Mail: Tuned in to Learning | P.O. Box 221016 | San Diego, CA 92192
Please note that products will not be shipped until your credit card transaction has been approved or your check has cleared. To download an order form, click here. To receive an order form by fax or mail, contact us by email or phone: 1-877-TUNED-IN (1-877-886-3346).
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100 APPLIES TO INTERNET ORDERS ONLY. Product and shipping fees are subject to change without notice.
Actual UPS shipping rates will appear during your purchase process for online orders. For fax, mail, email, and phone orders the shipping fee is 10% of the item subtotal, with a minimum shipping charge of $5.50 per order. Shipping is free for online orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, or US Territories.
At this time Tuned in to Learning® does not accept international orders. For international orders please visit, Songs for Teaching, one of our affiliates who handles international shipping. Note that Songs for Teaching does not carry the full line of Tuned in to Learning® products.
Express UPS shipping options will be provided to you during the online purchase process.
How to Access Your Digital Download Bundles
- After adding the download(s) to your shopping cart and completing your purchase, you will see an order confirmation screen with a “Download Now” link. You can also download your purchase from the link provided to you in the email confirmation you will receive with your purchase.
- Downloadable products are non-refundable after purchase.
- You will be able to download your product 2 times. After the second download it will be unavailable.
Your downloads will be sent to you via a link to a .zip file, which you can open using a program such as Winzip or using other methods. If using an iPad or iPhone, an easy file management application to open a .zip file and access the audio/video files is GoodReader which can be downloaded through the iTunes store.
If you are having technical difficulties, please email us.
Using Your Downloads After Opening Your .Zip File
- Songs are provided in MP3 format and can be imported into your media program of choice such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. Once your MP3 files are imported into your media player, you can sync your device (such as an iPod or iPad) with your computer in order to make the file accessible on your portable devices. For instructions on adding an MP3 from your hard drive to iTunes click here.
- eBooks are provided in PDF format and can be opened using Adobe Reader. If using iBooks on an Apple device, click here for more information on how to open PDFs with iBooks.
- Videos are provided in MP4 format and can be imported into your media program of choice such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. Once your MP4 files are imported into your media player, you can sync your device (such as an iPod or iPad) with your computer in order to make the files accessible on your portable devices. For instructions on adding files from your hard drive to iTunes click here. As an alternative to using iTunes, you can save your MP4 file to your Dropbox account. Next, make sure you have the Dropbox app on your device (such as an iPad), find the desired MP4, and favorite it. By favoriting the video/file in Dropbox, it will start the download process and your video will be instantly saved on your device without need to access iTunes.
- Song icons are provided in JPG format. You can save this image to your computer or device and then import/upload into your student’s assistive technology device, computer, or print and laminate for hands on use.
- You may use the Music, Video, and Visual Content only for your own personal, noncommercial use. Purchases are intended for use by one customer for their student(s).
- You may use the Music, Video, and Visual Content an unlimited number of times on the personal computer or device to which the Music is downloaded.
- You may export, burn or copy the Music, Video, and Visual Content an unlimited number of times to other personal computers, devices or CDs that you own.
- You may not export, burn, or reproduce or share the Music, Video, and Visual Content other than what is listed in Permitted Uses.
- Purchased files should not be shared with other instructors/educators. Each customer/educator/instructor should purchase their own download bundle for use with their student(s).
- You may not upload any of the above files to the Internet, an intranet or any private network.
- You may not create a derivative work or modify or improve any of the downloaded files.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to make purchases in our online store.
All Sales of Downloadable Products are final and risk of loss transfers upon sale. We do not accept returns of digital downloads.
ReturnsWe hope that you enjoy your Tuned in to Learning® purchase. However, if you are unsatisfied with our products or receive a defective item, you may return any item within 30 days after the invoice date for exchange, credit, or full refund, excluding shipping charges. Returns/refunds are not available on downloaded items. We are not able to process any returns submitted after the 30 days. Simply mail the product (insured) in its original packaging along with a copy of the invoice to:
Tuned in to Learning | P.O. Box 221016 | San Diego, CA 92192
For additional questions regarding returns please email us.