Posted December 31st, 2014 by Tuned in to Learning
Happy New Year! As we move ahead, we look forward to a year filled with musical inspiration, creativity and growth. Why not commit to brightening your life and the live’s of others with MORE music in 2015 with our new music therapy poster.
Music Therapy New Year’s Resolutions 2015
- More duets
- More foot stomping
- More singing in the shower [or the rain]
- More whistling a happy tune
- More random acts of dancing
- More funding for music education
- More songs with positive messages
- More music therapy for those in need
Let’s band together and create an amazing year filled with happy musical memories. Here are a few ways to get more musically involved in your community for the upcoming year.
- Checkout Meetup.com for musical performance, dance, concert-going, or choral groups in your area.
- Considering learning an instrument but finding it difficult to make it to lessons? Try an online music lesson site such as Lessonface for interactive live webcam music lessons.
- Join together with a local music therapist to bring a Sensory Friendly Concert™ to your area. These concerts welcome those of all abilities and accommodate individuals with sensory challenges due to autism or other needs.
Do you have any musical resolutions for 2015?
Click here or on the image below to download our free Music Therapy New Year’s Poster for 2015.