Special Education Music Download and Subscription Info
Making a Purchase
Purchasing a Download Bundle
- After adding the special education music download(s) to your shopping cart and completing your purchase, you will see an order confirmation screen with a “Download Now” link. You can also download your purchase from the link provided to you in the email confirmation you will receive with your purchase.
- Downloadable products are non-refundable after purchase.
- You will be able to download your product 2 times. After the second download it will be unavailable.
Purchasing a Subscription
- Upon checkout you will be sent an email confirmation with your new Tuned in to Learning username and password, as well as your order confirmation. Save both emails for future reference – your username and password will be necessary if you want to modify or cancel your subscription.
- Within one hour of purchase you’ll receive a third email with your first month’s subscription content. The welcome email will include a link to download your content. This link will expire within ten days of receipt, so be sure to download your content immediately. In future months you’ll receive your content on the first of the month via email, at which time you will also be billed for your subscription.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
If you are having technical difficulties, please email us.
How to Open a .Zip File
Your downloads will be sent to you via a link to a .zip file, which you can open using a program such as Winzip or using other methods. If using an iPad or iPhone, an easy file management application to open a .zip file and access the audio/video files is GoodReader which can be downloaded through the iTunes store.
How to Use Your Downloads After Opening Your .Zip File
- Songs are provided in MP3 format and can be imported into your media program of choice such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. Once your MP3 files are imported into your media player, you can sync your device (such as an iPod or iPad) with your computer in order to make the file accessible on your portable devices. For instructions on adding an MP3 from your hard drive to iTunes click here.
- eBooks are provided in PDF format and can be opened using Adobe Reader. If using iBooks on an Apple device, click here for more information on how to open PDFs with iBooks.
- Videos are provided in MP4 format and can be imported into your media program of choice such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. Once your MP4 files are imported into your media player, you can sync your device (such as an iPod or iPad) with your computer in order to make the files accessible on your portable devices.For instructions on adding files from your hard drive to iTunes click here.
As an alternative to using iTunes, you can save your MP4 file to your Dropbox account. Next, make sure you have the Dropbox app on your device (such as an iPad), find the desired MP4, and favorite it. By favoriting the video/file in Dropbox, it will start the download process and your video will be instantly saved on your device without need to access iTunes.
- Song icons are provided in JPG format. You can save this image to your computer or device and then import/upload into your student’s assistive technology device, computer, or print and laminate for hands on use.
Subscription Billing and Cancellations
You will receive your first month’s content immediately via email after your make your purchase online. For future months, your credit card will be automatically billed on the first of the month at which time you’ll receive your new song content. This is a no hassle no obligation program and can be cancelled anytime by logging into your Tuned in to Learning account which you will set up upon checkout.
Should you wish to modify your billing information or subscription, simply log in at www.tunedintolearning.com, using the username and password you set up at checkout.
Please note that refunds are not available for subscription content already emailed to you.
- You may use the Music, Video, and Visual Content only for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- You may use the Music, Video, and Visual Content an unlimited number of times on the personal computer or device to which the Music is downloaded.
- You may export, burn or copy the Music, Video, and Visual Content an unlimited number of times to other personal computers, devices or CDs that you own.
- You may not export, burn, or reproduce the Music, Video, and Visual Content other than what is listed in Permitted Uses.
- You may not upload any of the above files to the Internet, an intranet or any private network.
- You may not create a derivative work or modify or improve any of the downloaded files.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to make purchases in our online store
- Tuned in to Learning® products including digital downloads are not available for sale to international customers outside of the United States.
All Sales of Downloadable Products are final and risk of loss transfers upon sale. We do not accept returns of digital downloads.
Customers purchasing downloads must agree to these terms.
Please be sure to carefully read the following terms and conditions before downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the downloadable material. This Agreement is a binding legal agreement between you and Coast Music Therapy, Inc. [DBA Tuned in to Learning]. Tuned in to Learning® is hereinafter called “TIL”. By downloading any materials, you are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions below:
1. USAGE RULES: The term “Music” as used herein shall mean all music, images, artwork, text, pdfs, zip files, and any other copyrightable materials of any nature available for download from TIL . You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Music is conditioned on your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. You agree to use the Music solely in accordance with and compliance with the terms of this Download Agreement.
The TIL online store is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
Downloading of TIL Music is available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions. You agree not to use or attempt to use the TIL store from outside these locations. TIL may use technologies to verify your compliance.
You agree to pay for all Music that you download and that TIL may charge your credit or debit card for any Music so downloaded and you expressly authorize CMT to so charge your credit or debit card account as the case may be.
All Music is sublicensed to you and not sold notwithstanding use of the terms “sell,” “purchase,” “order,” or “buy” on the TIL web site or this Agreement. TIL grants to you alone a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use the Music solely as herein provided.
You may use the Music only for your own personal, noncommercial use. You may use the Music an unlimited number of times on the personal computer or device to which the Music is downloaded. You may export, burn or copy the Music an unlimited number of times to other personal computers, devices or CDs that you own. Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in the Music. You understand and acknowledge that technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of Music at the time you order it. Your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the Music that is not delivered to you within a reasonable time is the refund of the purchase price paid for such Music or the replacement of the Music to be determined at the sole discretion of TIL.
You understand and acknowledge that in order for you to download the Music, use the Music, and/or access your electronic records at our website, you may be required to have certain hardware and software and that it is your sole responsibility to obtain such hardware and software at your sole expense. You hereby expressly authorize us to communicate to you at the email address, mailing address, and telephone number which you designate during the checkout process.
You may not, nor may not permit or allow others to, modify, improve, reverse compile, decompile, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, re-engineer, or disassemble the Music, in whole or in part. You may not upload any Music to the Internet, any intranet, or any private network. You shall not make any Music available through any file sharing system or program. You may not include any Music in any derivative work, without the written permission and/or paid lease directly with TIL. You may not distribute or otherwise transfer the Music except as expressly authorized herein. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce the Music except to the extent specifically authorized herein.
You agree to and shall comply with all local, state, federal, national, and international laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations relating to this Agreement and your use of the Music, as protected by copyright law.
You acknowledge and agree that TIL reserves the right to take steps that TIL believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You agree that TIL has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any purchase data to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as TIL believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to TIL’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Music, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Music is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
You understand and acknowledge that the Music may include materials from third parties and that TIL may provide links to certain third party web sites. You acknowledge and agree that TIL is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or web sites. TIL does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or programs of third parties. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
This Agreement is personal to you and neither this Agreement nor the Music may be sold, licensed, sublicensed, leased, loaned, assigned or otherwise transferred in any manner.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: You acknowledge and agree that the Music is protected by applicable intellectual property laws including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws. You will not use the Music in any manner whatsoever that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of TIL and its licensors.
The Tuned in to Learning trademark and logo and other TIL trademarks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Coast Music Therapy, Inc. in the United States and other countries, if applicable. Other trademarks, software marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Music may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks. All right, title and interest in and to such trademarks are and remain with TIL and/or its respective licensors. All rights not specifically granted to you hereunder are expressly reserved to TIL and its licensors, including, without limitation, any and all rights under state, federal, and international copyright laws. You may not remove, modify, or alter in any manner any notice regarding copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, warranty information, disclaimers, or warnings which are included in the Music or on the TIL web site.
THE USE OF THE MUSIC AND WEB SITE EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED HEREUNDER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND SHALL CONSTITUTE AN INFRINGEMENT ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS OF CMT AND ITS LICENSORS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; INDEMNIFICATION; AND LIMITATIONS ON CMT: THE MUSIC IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND CMT MAKES NO WARRANITES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE MUSIC. CMT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
CMT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON CMT’S PART RELATING TO ANY ALLEGEDLY DEFECTIVE MUSIC, AND CMT NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR CMT ANY OTHER LIABILITIES OR OBLIGATIONS.
CMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DAMAGE TO ANCILLARY OR ATTACHED EQUIPMENT OR COMPONENTS THEREOF OR FOR LOSS OR NON-RECOVERABILITY OF ANY PERFORMANCE WITH THE MUSIC. CMT’S LIABILITY, IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR WITH THE USE OF THE MUSIC AND CMT WEB SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID. CMT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE MUSIC AND CMT WEBSITE.
YOU AGREE TO, AND HEREBY DO, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CMT HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, TO ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE MUSIC AND WEBSITE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR EXCLUSION OF AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION: The term of this Agreement and of the license granted hereunder shall run from the effective date hereof and continue until such time as CMT terminates this Agreement. This Agreement may be terminated at any time for any reason by CMT without notice to you.
6. CHANGES TO PRODUCTS AND PROGRAM: TIL reserves the right to make any changes to the Music, or to discontinue the sale of any Music, or to cease operations without notice and without liability to you. TIL reserves the right to make any changes to or discontinue the operation of TIL without notice and without liability to you.
7. JURISDICTION AND VENUE: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Each party hereto hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction and subject matter jurisdiction of any of the courts in the State of California, whether federal or state, for any purpose or matter pertaining directly or indirectly to this Agreement or any matter arising from or in connection with the performance of this Agreement. Each party agrees that any action or proceeding commenced for any purpose or matter pertaining directly or indirectly to this Agreement or any matter arising from or in connection with the performance of this Agreement shall be commenced and maintained only in a court in the State of California.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to and hereby do indemnify and hold TIL harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, losses, and expense, including attorney’s fees, whatsoever arising from your breach of or default under this Agreement.
9. NOTICES: All notices to you will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you designate as part of the order process or by first class mail, postage prepaid, to you at the mailing address you designate as part of the order process. All notices to TIL shall be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by first class mail, postage prepaid, to:
Tuned in to Learning
P.O. Box 221016
San Diego, CA 92192
10. MISCELLANEOUS: All terms, covenants, and conditions contained herein are severable and in the event any of them shall be held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such invalid term, covenant, or condition were not contained herein. The remedies reserved in this Agreement shall be cumulative and in addition to any other remedies provided in law or equity. Any failure by TIL to enforce any provision of this Agreement or of any order shall not constitute a waiver of the provisions or prejudice the right of TIL to enforce the provision at any subsequent time. Headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this Agreement. This Agreement may be assigned, in whole or in part, by TIL at any time upon notice to you. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each party’s heirs, successors, and assigns. The provisions of Sections 1-3 and 7-10 shall survive the termination of this Agreement regardless of the manner or cause of termination.